Our Core Values
- Total independence
- Rigorous ethics in the investment process and in investor relations
- Close cooperation with investee companies and their managers
- Respect for portfolio companies’ culture and identity
- Giving the creation of industrial value priority over the creation of financial value
- The positioning of an active but hands-off shareholder
- Active networking
A responsible investment approach
In accordance with these core values, Siparex has adopted a responsible investment approach. Prior to any investment, our teams and their advisors analyze the company’s pertinent environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors and include them in their decision-making criteria.
Siparex is a signatory to the Charter of Commitments for Investors in Growth of France Invest (the French Private Equity Investors Association) and the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investments (PRI).
Siparex has prepared a responsible investment Charter that codifies the manner in which it applies ESG criteria throughout the investment cycle and in monitoring its portfolio companies.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Criteria
List of funds managed by Siparex Group’s Alternative Investment Fund Management (AIFM) companies that apply ESG criteria:
Alternative Investment Funds Managed by Sigefi:
- Siparex MidMarket II
- Siparex MidMarket III
- Siparex ETI 4
- Siparex MidCap II
- Siparex Midcap III
- Siparex Intermezzo
- Siparex Transatlantique
These funds represent 89% of assets under management by Sigefi at 30 June 2019.
Alternative Investment Funds Managed by Siparex Proximité Innovation:
- Nord Ouest Entrepreneurs 4
- XPansion 2
- Pays de la Loire Croissance
- XAnge Capital 2
- XAnge Digital 3
- CMNE Innov&Thic
These funds represent 51% of assets under management by Siparex Proximité Innovation at 30 June 2019.
Alternative Investment Funds Managed by Rhône-Alpes PME Gestion:
- Rhône-Alpes Auvergne Bourgogne PME 3
- Rhône-Alpes Entrepreneurs 4
- Apicil Proximité
These funds represent 78% of assets under management by Rhône-Alpes PME Gestion at 30 June 2019.
Alternative Investment Funds Managed by Invest PME:
- Franche-Comté PME Défis 2010
- Bourgogne Franche-Comté Défis 2
- Bourgogne Franche-Comté Création 4
- Industries et Filières 4
These funds represent 96% of assets under management by Invest PME at 30 June 2019.
Alternative Investment Funds Managed by FRI Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Gestion:
- FRI Auvergne Rhône-Alpes 1
- FRI Auvergne Rhône-Alpes 2
These funds represent 100% of assets under management by FRI Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Gestion at 30 June 2019.
Siparex is a member of: