Siparex is one of France’s leading independent private equity groups. As a key partner to midmarket and intermediate-sized companies, as well as to startups under the XAnge banner, our business is to make equity investments, acting as a force for growth.
Siparex has €2.8 billion in AUM managed by its ETI, Midcap, Mezzanine, Entrepreneurs, Distressed Capital, and Innovation business segments.
Siparex creates tailored solutions for start-ups to midmarket companies and their CEOs in the following areas:
- Growth Capital: financing for investments, increasing shareholders’ equity, acquisition financing in France and abroad
- Minority or Majority Buyouts: owner buyouts (OBO), transfers of ownership, sales of minority interests, management buyouts (MBO), and management buyins (MBI)
- Venture Capital: financing for unseasoned innovative companies, especially early-stage start-ups.
Our Core Values
- Total independence
- Rigorous ethics in the investment process and in investor relations
- Close cooperation with investee companies and their managers
- Respect for portfolio companies’ culture and identity
- Giving the creation of industrial value priority over the creation of financial value
- The positioning of an active but hands-off shareholder
- Active networking
Siparex is a signatory to:
Siparex is a member of: